Sunday, August 1, 2010

Chicago Vacation

Hey guys,

I just had a great trip to Chicago!!!! My husband and I had a great time exploring the city and tasing all of the great food. The trip was originally school related for me, but I did squeez in some fun time.
Here's a picture of the view from our room!!!
The view looking down from the 51st Floor!!!


The view at night!!!

With all of this, can you believe that I didn't buy any fabric!!! I couldn't believe it either, but it was only because I didn't find any shops downtown. I guess on my next visit, I'll have to venture out more.

1 comment:

  1. Wow...that's really high!!!

    I'm glad that you enjoyed your time together.

    We were on vacation and I didn't find any fabric either. The only fabric store was for home decor, so I passed. =)

    ReplyDelete