I had a great time at Bible study tonight. The title was Choose Life with the scripture reference of Deut: 11 - 20. You know sometimes God sends you a word when you least expect it and although Bible study is usually great, tonight it was right on time too!!!
Some points that I want to share with you are:
1. Relationships are the basis of life
2. Balance is the key of life
3. Exchange is the process of life
4. Agreement is the power of life
If you are having struggles in your life, look at some of the relationships that you have with people, they could be the problem.
5. Avoid people that drain, deceive and delay you from your purpose in life.
6. Keep people that develop, deposit, defend, & direct you to your purpose
Through all of this, remember that you have the power to change your life. Just because there is sadness around you, that doesn't mean you have to be sad. Do not let your circumstances determine you!!!! YOU HAVE THE POWER